European Defence Agency (EDA)
Under the supervision of the Head of Unit Land and Logistics, the Project Officer Medical is responsible for the following activities:
- Contribute to capability development to improve Member States’ capabilities; the work entails, in particular, conceptual work, doctrinal as well as training and exercise aspects, technical and technological developments and operational activities. Create synergies between military and civilian capability development for CSDP missions and operations;
- Participate in the definition of capability requirements and contributing to the development of the Capability Development Priorities;
- Contribute to the development and update of the Strategic Context Cases (SCCs) to implement the EU Capability Development Priorities;
Among other tasks.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Asssit the Deputy Director on collaboration with EC and external partners to promote the sustainable development goals and the UN Campaigns including international days.
- Assist on drafting speeches for UN events, produce relevant quotes and contribution for UN international days
- Suggest new Media partners to promote the Sustainable development goals and assist in liaising with them
- Participate in virtual and live conferences and draft summaries and or short article for the web
- Format content, drafts and initiate creative ways to promote UN topics on the UNRIC website including on the Ireland page
- Research on specific topics.
- Support social media campaigns towards young European and a mainstream audience and take initiatives to create new ways to sustain the momentum on SDGs.
- Support to develop communication materials based on good practices, impact example and achievements.
- Support in organization of events and meetings if needed.
- Perform other duties as needed