European Defence Agency (EDA)
Under the supervision of the Head of Unit Information Superiority, the Project Officer Cyber Education, Training and Exercises (ETE) is responsible for the following activities:
- Contribute to keeping the Strategic Context Case (SCC) Cyber Responsive Operations on Cyber ETE topics updated;
- Develop proposals to meet the Cyber Defence (CD) ETE and human factors objectives defined in the Capability Development Plan, the Strategic Context Case (SCC) Cyber Responsive Operations and other EU Cyber Defence/Security Policy documents (e.g. EU Cyber Security Strategy, EU Cyber Defence Policy Framework);
- Assess the CD ETE and human factors implications of any EU initiative (e.g. European Defence Action Plan, EU Global Strategy, PESCO, CARD);
Among many other tasks.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Asssit the Deputy Director on collaboration with EC and external partners to promote the sustainable development goals and the UN Campaigns including international days.
- Assist on drafting speeches for UN events, produce relevant quotes and contribution for UN international days
- Suggest new Media partners to promote the Sustainable development goals and assist in liaising with them
- Participate in virtual and live conferences and draft summaries and or short article for the web
- Format content, drafts and initiate creative ways to promote UN topics on the UNRIC website including on the Ireland page
- Research on specific topics.
- Support social media campaigns towards young European and a mainstream audience and take initiatives to create new ways to sustain the momentum on SDGs.
- Support to develop communication materials based on good practices, impact example and achievements.
- Support in organization of events and meetings if needed.
- Perform other duties as needed