7th meeting of the Working Group on the Blue Economy
Online, 15 September 2020. The 7th meeting of the Working Group (WG) on the Blue Economy will take place on the 15 September 2020. Due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions and related health and safety recommendations, the WG will take place online.
The 7th meeting of the UfM WG on Blue Economy aims at:
- Presenting the calendar towards the 2nd UfM Ministerial Conference on Blue Economy, scheduled for early February 2021 in Malta;
- Updating the Focal Points on the content and structure of the 2nd draft UfM Ministerial declaration;
- Wrapping-up the key messages of the UfM Online Stakeholders Consultation that took places between the 11th and 25th of March, 2020;
- Presenting and discussing the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on Blue Economy in the Mediterranean and possible ways for recovery;
- Updating on the Bluemed and Westmed Initiatives latest advancements;
- Presenting the new designed Mediterranean Blue Economy Stakeholders Platform.
The meeting counts on a very high participation of countries and stakeholders.
The Mediterranean Blue Economy Stakeholders Platform has just been re-designed into a more user-friendly version to ease navigation and search for information. Now users can find all the knowledge resources, community updates, news and events about Blue Economy in the Mediterranean in a simpler, easier to navigate platform. Visit the site and dive into all our resources: http://medblueconomyplatform.org/