Online, 15 September 2020. The 7th meeting of the Working Group (WG) on the Blue Economy will take place on the 15 September 2020. Due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions and related health and safety recommendations, the WG will take place online.
The 7th meeting of the UfM WG on Blue Economy aims at:
- Presenting the calendar towards the 2nd UfM Ministerial Conference on Blue Economy, scheduled for early February 2021 in Malta;
- Updating the Focal Points on the content and structure of the 2nd draft UfM Ministerial declaration;
- Wrapping-up the key messages of the UfM Online Stakeholders Consultation that took places between the 11th and 25th of March, 2020;
- Presenting and discussing the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on Blue Economy in the Mediterranean and possible ways for recovery;
- Updating on the Bluemed and Westmed Initiatives latest advancements;
- Presenting the new designed Mediterranean Blue Economy Stakeholders Platform.
The meeting counts on a very high participation of countries and stakeholders.
The Mediterranean Blue Economy Stakeholders Platform has just been re-designed into a more user-friendly version to ease navigation and search for information. Now users can find all the knowledge resources, community updates, news and events about Blue Economy in the Mediterranean in a simpler, easier to navigate platform. Visit the site and dive into all our resources: http://medblueconomyplatform.org/