EuroMesCo: Connecting the Dots is a project co-funded by the European Union and the IEMed that is implemented in the framework of the EuroMeSCo network. It contributes to inclusive and evidence-based policy making by fostering research and recommendations in relation with the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) South priorities, with focus on economic development, migration and security.
Join the second edition of the five EuroMeSCo Joint Study Groups 2021 on the following topics:
- Anticipating and Mitigating Side-Effects: The Road to a Successful Green Transition in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
- Boosting Social Protection Reforms in the MENA Region
- Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia: A Comparative Perspective on Maghreb Countries Migration Cooperation with their West African Neighbours
- Artificial Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Security Agencies in the MENA Region: Risks and Opportunities
- Assessing the Job Creation Potential of Social Economy in the MENA Region
Each group is expected to produce a Policy Study with policy recommendations sustained in fieldwork and evidence-based research. As in the previous edition, these groups will be composed by four Authors, including a Coordinator, respecting geographical, gender and generational balance.
The Image Analyst/Project Officer is responsible to the Operations Managers and works under the guidance of a Team Leader. Specific duties include:
• Support the Support to EU External Action (SEA) Service Operations as per SEA Delegation Agreement;
• Performing imagery / data manipulation, processing and enhancement as required for analysis and the creation of SEA products using all forms of available imagery, collateral / digital data, in compliance with the SEA Standards and Procedures;
• Undertaking detailed, accurate and timely imagery / data analysis as directed by the Team Leader making best use of all forms of available imagery and collateral / digital data, in compliance with the SEA Standards and Procedures... etc Among other tasks.
Please use the SatCen e-recruitment platform by following the link of the reference of the vacancy.