Centre for Mediterranean Cooperation (IUCN Med)
In 2020, IUCN-Med developed its new working Strategy for 2021-2024, of which Capacity Development (CD) for Conservation and Development is one of the main pillars. This Strategy identifies priority working areas and cross-cutting issues to address biodiversity loss and climate change impacts in the Mediterranean.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contributing to the drafting of the Annual Work Plans and programme implementation.
• publishing, managing and monitoring calls for proposals, evaluating and selecting
projects, providing feedback to applicants concerning PRIMA calls.
• Ensuring the supervision of the eligibility process done by PRIMA National Funding Bodies.
• Negotiating the Grant Agreements linked to the preparation and implementation of the
projects with the support of financial and legal staff.
Among many other tasks.
The Image Analyst/Project Officer is responsible to the Operations Managers and works under the guidance of a Team Leader. Specific duties include:
• Support the Support to EU External Action (SEA) Service Operations as per SEA Delegation Agreement;
• Performing imagery / data manipulation, processing and enhancement as required for analysis and the creation of SEA products using all forms of available imagery, collateral / digital data, in compliance with the SEA Standards and Procedures;
• Undertaking detailed, accurate and timely imagery / data analysis as directed by the Team Leader making best use of all forms of available imagery and collateral / digital data, in compliance with the SEA Standards and Procedures... etc Among other tasks.
Please use the SatCen e-recruitment platform by following the link of the reference of the vacancy.