United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe (UNRIC)
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Asssit the Deputy Director on collaboration with EC and external partners to promote the sustainable development goals and the UN Campaigns including international days.
- Assist on drafting speeches for UN events, produce relevant quotes and contribution for UN international days
- Suggest new Media partners to promote the Sustainable development goals and assist in liaising with them
- Participate in virtual and live conferences and draft summaries and or short article for the web
- Format content, drafts and initiate creative ways to promote UN topics on the UNRIC website including on the Ireland page
- Research on specific topics.
- Support social media campaigns towards young European and a mainstream audience and take initiatives to create new ways to sustain the momentum on SDGs.
- Support to develop communication materials based on good practices, impact example and achievements.
- Support in organization of events and meetings if needed.
- Perform other duties as needed