European Police Office (EUROPOL)
The selected candidate(s) will be working in the Strategic Analysis Team in the Operational and Analysis Centre under the supervision of the Head of Team Strategic Analysis and will support the collection, processing and analysis of strategic criminal intelligence.
The successful candidate will have to carry out the following main duties:
• Carry out analytical tasks including the gathering, collating and analysis of data from open sources and from the databases at disposal of Europol;
• Participate in the continuous development of strategic analysis products;
• Participate in further development of the SOCTA/ TE-SAT/IOCTA and the drafting of other strategic intelligence and analysis reports;
• Assist in the creation of project plans, maintaining the continuity of the projects and assist in the production of progress reports;
• Represent Europol at specialised conferences as well as at specialised meetings;
• Keep an active interest in the way current intelligence is handled by Europol and support the Intelligence Led Policing concept;
• Contribute to the development of methods and techniques used by Europol and keep abreast of analytical developments;
• Participate in stand-by duty if and when required;
• Any other duties in the area of competence as assigned by line management.
The Hague (Netherlands)