The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe (CPMR)
The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe (CPMR) – through its Intermediterranean Commission (IMC) and Islands Commission (IC), is looking for an experienced entity specialised in advocacy in the field of Sustainable Tourism to support the WINTER MED project with the creation and implementation of an EU-wide Advocacy Campaign.
The profile of the applicants must comply with the following criteria:
- Expertise in communication, creation of visuals/videos;
Advocacy expertise at European, national, regional and local levels.;
- Experience and capacity in drawing and implementing Advocacy Campaign;
- Knowledge of European Territorial Cooperation projects and their communication and capitalisation strategy;
- Knowledge of Mediterranean regional and European policies on sustainable tourism will be considered an asset.
Main tasks to be performed:
- Assist the CPMR-IMC/IC with the creation and implementation of the WINTER MED Advocacy Campaign (Deliverable 5.2.2).
- Parallel activities:
– Creation of communication tools such as videos or other tools adapted to the target group
– Support to CPMR for the commitment of the partners to achieve the objectives of the advocacy campaign (draft guidelines if needed)
– Support to CPMR for the identification of MoU signatories and for the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Outputs of this assignment:
- Advocacy Campaign strategy adapted to the target groups
- Messages, communication/support tools for the Advocacy Campaign implementation (short videos/animated videos, images, infographics etc) adapted to the target groups
- Guidelines for the partners
- Report assessing the results of the Advocacy Campaign.
The contract is expected to start in November 2021 and will last until the end of the project (June 2022).
The deadline for submitting application is 24th November by 23:59 (CET).
The bidder should share an offer detailing as much as possible how he/she intends to implement the campaign, focusing on the typology and number of videos and visuals/infographics that can be made.
The offer must be sent in one single file in PDF format to the following e-mail address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the following subject ‘Consultancy offer for technical assistance – WINTER MED project”.