Cairo, Egypt, 6-7 December 2017. – The Euro-Mediterranean Network for Economic Studies (EMNES) second Annual Conference will take place in Cairo on 6-7 December 2017 and will present the outputs of the second year of EMNES research on the six areas of investigation:
- The role of institutions and labor markets
- The role of private sector and Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in achieving an inclusive development model
- Finance, employment and inclusive growth
- Human capital, skill mismatch and job creation
- Macroeconomic policies, firms’ productivity and job creation
- Regional integration and job creation
The conference will be addressed by H.E. Hala El-Said, Minister of Planning, Monitoring and Administrative Reform of Egypt.
The Euro-Mediterranean Network for Economic Studies (EMNES) is a network of partners and associates research institutions and think tanks working on socio-economics in the Euro-Mediterranean. EMNES new vision stems from the quest for economic policy solutions aiming at more inclusive, sustainable and employment driven socio-economic development in the region.